bioTecta™ is a line of natural food safety products with antimicrobial activity to eliminate pathogenic bacteria and extend shelf life in fresh, frozen and cooked meat, poultry, seafood and other food products.
These all-natural antimicrobials cultured from the Allium family of plants offer flexibility in RTE intervention programs. bioTecta™ reduces/eliminates initial spoilage and controls pathogens to improve product safety and extend shelf life without affecting the tangible aspects of foods.
Use bioTecta™ with beef, pork, poultry, fish, seafood, deli entrées, RTE salads, sauces and various food applications where microbial control and shelf life are a concern.
- Offers flexibility in RTE listeria monocytogenes intervention programs
- Does not negatively alter food color or flavor
- Consumer friendly label declaration
- Reduces or eliminates listeria monocytogenes and other pathogenic bacteria
- 100% natural from the Allium family of plants and cultured substrates which is a responsible alternative to today’s standard chemical interventions